Friday, November 2, 2012

Finally Friday

I don't know about you, but sometimes I am really relieved at the end of a week, and I am not always sure why. My work isn't M-F, so I am not done. Saturday and Sunday hold busyness as well. And we are adding basketball back into the mix, so it's not like it's a "free day" or anything. Maybe it's just the act of getting through sometimes, knowing that I survived another week! 

Not really sure.

In other news I am canning apple pie filling. When I mentioned this to the checker at the store the other day he stopped, practically drooled and said, "That's gotta be the best idea ever, sounds delicious". He made me laugh, but he is right, opening up a jar of ready home made apply goodness is a wonderful idea indeed.



1 comment:

Missy Shell said...

That's brilliant. I've never thought of canning the filling before.